05 December 2008

Apparently, its no big surprise♦

Because I couldn't resist...

Your rainbow is strongly shaded orange, red, and brown.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections. Others are amazed at how you don't give up.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


I saw this on Trillian's blog. Uh, apparently its no surprise that I always pick up the fiery orange yarns. Although that nature thing? Yeah, not really. Did I mention I'm a city girl and don't really "do" nature? (For those of you on my one & only camping trip, you can attest to it.)

I have been knitting (& crocheting) and one day I will actually take some pictures.

The holidays...so much to do & so little time. So I decided I needed to start a lace project (Ravelry link). I'm doing the half-hexagon version. I finished chart A (100 rows) in a few days but then had a brain fart when I started chart B. After tinking back a bit (we won't say how much), I'm back on track.

Lace knitting...so much better than thinking about all those things I should be doing.

2 comments:

Trillian42 said...

Well, "appreciate" doesn't necessarily mean "want to sleep in". :D

Can't wait to see the shawl!

knottygnome said...

ooh pretty lace! can't wait to see your shawl. one of these days i will actually make something from that book.