03 September 2014

Sewing Plunge

Well, I did it!


The Sewing Party


I registered for The Sewing Party. I am committing to making at least one garment between now and then. Surely, even with my penchant for procrastinating and super full schedule, I should be able to manage one basic piece. Maybe a Sorbetto?

I want to take all the classes. I'll have to somehow convince my hubby to watch the kids so I can take the classes and try some of the projects. Totally looking forward to Madalynn's class on bra-making. I am tired of trying to find a bra that fits. I wear one of those weird in-between band sizes and in-between cup sizes so finding a bra that actually fits is difficult and usually quite expensive. Plus, I have some design ideas that I need to see if they will work.

I'm thinking of this possible schedule: zippers at 1:30pm, mastering measurements at 3pm, and the skill-building class at 4:30pm. I'm not sure I'll have the stamina for more that day. But, joy of joys, the classes will be available for another 90 days! I'll be able to watch other classes and review the classes I do watch. I'll just have to make sure to carve out the time. 

Perhaps you too should join the party!

3 comments:

Abena Baiden Bailey said...

Can you add a 'follow by email' gadget to your blog?

stitchcounter said...

Hi. I added the gadget please let me know if it works. Thanks for asking!

Abena Baiden Bailey said...

It works :)