21 January 2006

I've been tagged

OK, this is my first meme courtesy of Katydid:

4 jobs you've had:

1. hostess at Pizzeria Uno's (their brownie dessert is still one of my faves)
2, office organizer for the then only female, non-Middle Eastern antique Oriental rug dealer in NYC
3. secretary for an acupuncturist
4. interviewer for a project in the Great Plains (much funnier when you know that I'm from NYC and had never been near farm animals in my life until then)

4 movies you can watch over and over:
1. Overboard
2. Room with a View
3. A&E's miniseries of Pride and Prejudice
4. Sabrina (remake with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond)

4 TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Related
3. One Tree Hill
4. Wildfire
hmmm...I apparently have the taste of a teenaged girl...

4 places you have been on vacation:
1. New Smyrna, FL
2. Turkey (loved it but the flight was looong)
3. Myrtle Beach, SC
4. Antigua and Guatemala City, Guatemala

4 websites you visit daily:
1. Yarn Harlot
2. Knitty message board
3. Katydid Knits
4. Knotty Gnome

4 of your favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. cheese
3. baked goods (cake, cookies, muffins, bread...you get the picture)
4. grape fruit bars

4 places you would rather be right now:
(actually, I'm a homebody so I am quite happy to be home but if I had to be somewhere else...)
1. black sand beach somewhere in the caribbean
2. sipping a cappucino in Little Italy, NYC
3. traipsing around London, people-watching
4. sitting in one of my favorite art museums

4 places you've lived:
1. New York City (grew up there)
2. Durham, NC
3. Austin, TX
4. Washington, DC

Not sure what these things say about me other than I have lots of weirdness.

Not everyone gets into these, so if you want to participate, feel free and let me know.

No comments: