29 March 2006

No sweater progress

I should have been working on hubby's sweater. However, there was this cute poncho pattern that called my niece's name (I'm doing the one on the left in case you couldn't tell):



Funny how that original 70s pattern would work now.

Then there was the seductive call of the lace siren:



This is the beginning of a flower basket something--I'll keep going until I run out of yarn.

Maybe I'll bring hubby's sweater on our trip to DC so I will work on it all weekend. Of course, I'm hoping Trillian will be up for some yarn shopping so in the end we will have to wait and see. hee hee.

2 comments:

Trillian42 said...

Gah! Since my folks will be here, I don't know if I'll be able to do any shopping. I'm still waiting on a definitive answer on their schedule (along with that of the dopey brother), so I'll let you know.

See you tomorrow night!!!

chamomile said...

Your cabling work is beautiful! I've avoided cables in my own work because of the skill involved, so I'm envious of your success with them!