Um, still no real progress to report. I had gotten to the point where I thought I was running out yarn for the flower basket shawl. So, I started the edge rows and got all the way to the end and realized that I still had plenty of yarn. All I can say is that those skeins of Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace have a ton of yardage for the money. Of course, all that leftover yarn was going to drive me insane so I ripped out the edging (if only I had put in some lifelines) and then spent some quality time picking up the stitches and making sure I hadn't lost any. Basically, it looks about the same as last time.
However, what I have been doing is working on my submission for Glampyre's contest. I think I am happy with the tank top design. I'm not sure about the rules for showing the designs so I'll wait until she picks a winner and then maybe I'll post it. Who knows, if it doesn't get selected maybe I'll actually try to create the pattern myself.