24 May 2006

Who can resist?

Really, how could I not take this quiz? (Found this quiz by following links from Sean's blog.)

What kind of yarn are you?





You are Mohair.You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that's okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



For real, next time there will be actual knitting progress. I had an interview yesterday that I spent many days worrying over and prepping for. In the end, I think I just did OK. I got the distinct feeling that two of the four interviewers were not super impressed with me so I'm trying not to get bent out of shape over it.

On the plus side, hubby and I celebrated 2 years of wedded bliss on Sunday. Life is good when you find the right person to share it with you.

No comments: